Argus Threading Services
Argus offers quality threading services with a quick turn-around time. We hold many Premium threading licenses and can provide you with precisely what you need, made to API-Q1 and ISO 9001:2015 certification standards.
With over 50 years of experience and a dynamic team of engineers and technicians, you can be confident in our ability to handle your industrial threading requirements. We have more than 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space, over 1,000 working gauges, and a vast list of CNC lathes, mills, and conventional machines to tackle any size order.
- Quality assurance program to API-Q1 and ISO 9001:2015 certification
- API threading
- Multiple full-length threading lines
- Reference master gauges for most API 5B and API 7-1 connections
- Numerous premium threading licenses
- Argus threading featuring specific thread profiles, as well as custom solutions
- Drill pipe threading
- Oilfield threading services to a maximum range 3 length and 20" diameter
- Couplings up to 20" diameter
- Zinc and manganese phosphating
- Coupling installation with torque monitoring
- Swaging up to 13 3/8"
- Stress relieving
Premium and API Pipe Threads; Quality and Efficiency
Continued investment in our people and manufacturing equipment ensures superior oilfield threading services, with a quick turn-around time. We help you minimize downtime and supply threaded connections that meet your needs and expectations.
OCTG Oil and Gas Pipe Threading, Gauging, and Inspection Services
In addition to oilfield threading services, we also offer in-house gauging and inspection services on API threading and premium threading. Whether your business is the distribution of oil country tubular goods, the manufacture of downhole tool components, or exploration and production of energy sources, Argus can provide reliable tubing, casing, and drill pipe connections.