- Materials compliant to NACE MR0175 for sour service
- Temperature rating -50°F to +250°F (-46°C to +121°C)
- Pressure rated to 4,000 psi W.O.G.
- API 607 Fire Safe - graphite secondary gasket ensures safety in the event of a fire. The ball and stem realign, creating a metal to metal seal.
- Blowout preventative stem enhances safety
- Valve bores .500", .750" and 1.00"
- Seat design ensures sealing at high and low ends of pressure rating
- Lockout design for additional security and safety
- O-ring stem seal, packing is not required, reducing maintenance requirements
- Low operating torque provides ease of operation
- Antistatic design reduces ignition hazards
- Standard ISO 5211 mounting for simple valve automation
Small Diameter Ball Valve
Argus' Small Diameter Ball Valve is a robust ball valve designed for the draining and bleeding of gas and liquids. It is often paired with our pig valves and multi-pig launchers, offering enhanced safety to both products.
- Available in 1/2" - 1" NPT
- Suitable for low temperature service
- Available in multiple trim materials (see brochure for details)