The Argus Pigging Valve is engineered and manufactured from the finest materials with advanced equipment and quality craftsmanship. Argus pipeline pigging valves facilitate asset integrity, mitigate corrosion, and optimize oil and gas production.
Here are a few of our pipeline pigging advantages:
- Forged three-piece body design and construction are superior to castings
- Trunnion-mounted ball extends seat life and promotes ease of operation
- Double block and bleed construction facilitates the launch and receipt of bullet, scraper, and spherical pigs
- Environmentally superior to pigging tees and traps
- Designed for NACE, low-temp, liquid or gas applications with a standard temperature range of -50ºF to +250ºF (-46ºC to +121ºC)
Argus pig valve integrity is assured through A350-LF2 low-temperature forged steel construction, while uncompromised quality is secured under ISO 9001:2015 and API 6D certifications.
Manual Valves - Installations
Manual Valves - 6" 600 ASME & Below
Manual Valves - 6" 900 ASME & Above